You can visit our Site without providing any personal identifiable information by not entering it into any forms or data fields on our Site. We receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us on our Site. Those information may be connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our site, and your current IP address.
If you create a Spootnik account and doing synchronizations we need to collect:
- Email address
- Basecamp credentials (Username, Password)
- OmniFocus data which you synchronize to Spootnik
- Transactional information of each synchronization
- Data shared between Basecamp and OmniFocus during the last synchronization
- Transactional information of purchases and fee collection
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
If you choose to submit personal data, you have the right to see and correct your data at any time by logging in to your Spootnik account.
If you want to remove all Personal Information from Spootnik, you have to log in to your Spootnik account, go to the "Billing" section and choose "Cancel Account". Once your account is cancelled, all your Personal Information will be immediately and permanently deleted.
How do we protect your data?
Your information is stored on our servers located in the United States of America (RimuHosting, Dallas Data Center, Texas). We use technology and security precautions, rules and other procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction. We take the security very seriously and make it to our primary concern for all customers.
We own the code, databases and all rights to the Site and our Services. You retain all rights to your data. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our service. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
How can you protect your data?
It's your responsibility to ensure that the computer you are using is adequately secured and protected against malicious software. Your password is your key to your account. Use unique numbers, letters and special characters, and do not share your password with anyone. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will use any personally identifiable information you choose to give us to comply with your requests. We will retain control of and responsibility for the use of this information.
- To improve the quality of Spootnik by better understanding your needs
- To personalize certain communication with you
- Keep an account of your purchases and fees
- Use Billing Information for collecting fees
- Identify and authorize you to give you access to Spootnik
- No Third-Party Direct Marketing Use. We never share or sell information to other organizations for commercial purpose without your explicit consent for your data to be shared in this manner.
We may periodically revise this policy. We will notify you about changes by sending a notice to the email address you provided us during the registration process or by doing a posting on the Site.
You can also contact us in writing (by post) as follows:
Buzzard AG, Kirchstrasse 42, 8807 Freienbach, Switzerland